Aspirin masks have a special ingredient salycic acid which is used in chemical peels to skin creams used by most the big name (Clinique, Lancome, Clinique, Este Lauder,Clarins) which can be found inexpensively in aspirin.
- facial exfoliation
- clear clogged pores
- dries up blemishes
- reduces skin oil
Aspirin (uncoated), water and honey. (Some people are allergic to aspirin; rare it is recommended to do a patch test on your underside of your lower arm)
Directions: 2 time per a week
Aspirin masks have been popular for a long time is strongly because of its results. The great secret ingredient here is acetylsalicylic acid which is a BHA (beta hydroxy acid) which you can find in skin creams, chemical peels for skin care.
-cup -water -aspirin
1. Get a cup with a few drops of water
2. 4 Aspirin tablets(uncoated) crush it up inside the cup
3. Mix everything into a paste
4. Add Honey, cream, aloe vera or anything similar to thicken the masking paste.
5. Apply it to your face for 15 minutes avoiding eyes and nostrils.